venerdì 30 settembre 2011

Headaches and Migraines

Headaches come in various types but are often grouped into three major categories: tension headaches, migraines and cluster headaches. Other types of headaches have underlying organic causes, such as sinus congestion or infection.Tension HeadachesApproximately 90% of all headaches are tension headaches, characterized by a dull, steady pain, usually on both sides of the head. It may feel as though a band of pressure is tightening around the head, and the pain may extent to the neck and shoulders. Acute tension headaches may last from hours to days, while chronic tension headaches my occur almost every day for months or even years. Psychological stress, poor posture and immobility are the leading causes of tension headaches. There is no cure, but the pain can be relieved with over-the-counter painkillers and with therapies such as massage, relaxation, hot or cold showers and rest.If your headaches are frequent, keep a diary with details about the events surrounding each one. Are your headaches associated with late nights, academic deadlines, or long periods spent sitting at a computer? If you can identify the stressors that are consistently associated with your headaches you can begin to gain more control over the situation. If you suffer persistent tension headaches, you should consult your physician.MigrainesMigraines typically progress through a series of stages lasting from several minutes to several days. They may produce a variety of symptoms, including throbbing pain that starts on one side of the head and may spread; heightened sensitivity to light; visual disturbances such as flashing lights; nausea; an fatigue. About 70% of migraine sufferers are women and migraine headaches may have a genetic component. Research suggests that people who get migraine symptoms. Potential triggers include menstruation, stress, fatigue, atmospheric changes, specific sounds or odors and certain foods. The frequency of attacks varies from a few in a lifetime to several per week.Cluster HeadachesCluster headaches are extremely severe headaches that cause intense pain in and around one eye. They usually occur in clusters of one to three headaches each day over a period of weeks or months, alternating with periods of remission in which no headaches occur. About 90% of people with cluster headaches are male. There is no known cause of cure for cluster headaches, but a number of treatments are available. During cluster periods, refrain from smoking cigarettes an drinking alcohol because these activities can trigger attacks.

1 commento:

  1. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world had crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure for Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua herbal treatment (A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219.

    RispondiElimina