lunedì 28 novembre 2011

How to apply the Laws of the Attraction

œWhen you have strong beliefs, passion, positive attitude and energy, plan your way to delivering your vision and create who will help you get there. Then believe, The sky is NOT the limit ! – Mru Patel, Entrepreneur. I’ve started with this quote because the law of attraction represents you in your deepest feelings. We are all using law of attraction in some way or the other, whether we are aware of it or not. If we want to succeed in what we are doing we have to attract everything with faith and in the end we will get it. Focus on the ends, forget the means, the more focused we are towards the ends the faster means will follow. The law of attraction represents one of the better known universal laws. It means that we create our own realities by attracting things we want and also the things that we don’t want. For example we can attract the people from our lives, the stuff in our homes, and the money that we have in our bank accounts but most importantly we attract our feelings and emotions. If our beliefs are limited, we attract limited wealth, but when we believe that everything is possible, the sky’s not the limit. This law of attraction is not new and the theory behind its teachings has been around for ages. Many people have written about it and taught others how they can get the optimism from the law of attraction. Mru Patel; entrepreneur and motivational speaker, gives an excellent example –œIn my younger days after I graduated from a Computing Science degree, I was surrounded by a lot of ‘techies’, it was my passion, but money was my biggest driver. Because I was so attracted and focused on money, I attracted like minded people, and suddenly found myself surrounded by more and more money driven people to the point that I was hanging out more with highly earning sales people than techies! The more I surrounded myself and attracted the next level, the more I started to get into the money-driven world and soon after I left the techie world and entered the sales world. The next step for me was to attract the next level; CEO’s, investors, larger scales of business people. The more I attracted and visualized the next level, the more those people were attracted to me. After that I had to uncover my real passion of entrepreneurship and did this by thinking and living like one, and soon I was attracting entrepreneurs on a constant basis; now I’m surrounded in a world of entrepreneurs. If you are constantly on the look and visualizing a certain thing, you will attract these things and those with similar mind sets, and you will find yourself more compatible with these people as you will share 70-80% common ground in beliefs and viewpoints. I bet that everyone is thinking and asking how they can attract what they want. This creative process involves three steps with which you can attract your desires. First of all you need to ASK- you must know what you truly want, then you have to BELIEVE- for your desire to be accomplished you have to truly believe that what you hope for will become yours. For this you have to extinguish all your doubts. Finally you need to RECEIVE- when the opportunity comes in front of you don’t lose time and grab it with your hand as much as you can. A lot of people complain and ask themselves -œWhy do the bad things only happen to me!?- The truth is that you are the only one responsible for this because you are like a magnet and even when you think of negative thoughts, you are provided with them and that’s because of the law of attraction. The reality is that -œYou attracted it, so, you are given it-. All the time we need to be positive and think that if we want something we will get it because we believe and we are positive. The law of attraction can appear even when you dream, or you are at work, at home, in bed, or just jogging in the park. The secret to take away is that you must always look on the positive side of any and every situation, keep a clear and positive thought-train and always visualize/hope for the best. The laws of attraction goes hand in hand with a good mindset, the universe will conspire and will give you positive thoughts, beliefs and joy in your heart. Entrepreneur Mru Patel has written and studied the laws of attraction but most importantly he has been practicing them, albeit unconsciously and naturally. He has figured it out that the key is to not surround yourself with anyone negative: -œWhen I’m around people and I find negative energy, I don’t interact with them much because it’s important to focus on the positive side, but when I find people with positive energy I spend more and more time with them, and we communicate and share stories. The more people you attract like that the more good energy you can have in your life.- Be what you want and start to believe in yourself!!

Read more about the Laws of Attraction and several ways you can implement them into your life on Mru Patel’s Blog. Visit http://mrupatel.com now! Mru blogs about a variety of topics including Business, Investing, Health and Wellness, E-commerce and much more. Be sure you LIKE and SHARE our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/shaktimotivation

Related Articles –
law of attractions, motivation, mindset, inspiration,

Email this Article to a Friend!
Receive Articles like this one direct to your email box!Subscribe for free today!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento