lunedì 28 novembre 2011

How To Get Rid Of Acne Before Prom-7 Tips To Get Rid Of Acne Before That Fateful Night

I decided to write this because prom is right around the corner and nothing is worse than having a once in a lifetime experience with a big zit on your face. I was lucky and I got to go to prom twice because my girlfriend was a year younger than me. The first time I had a lot of acne and I remember feeling very self conscious while I was there and it was not the prom I imagined. My first prom pictures were so awful, that I didn’t even show them to my mother! The second time my acne was worse and I really wasn’t looking forward to prom because of last time. However, my friend introduced me to a few acne tips about a week before prom, and it actually got rid of my acne before prom. My pictures came out a lot better and I was much happier to be there.I have been using the same methods for the last several years and now it’s too the point where I only have to use them maybe once or twice a week. Which is amazing because I used to have to treat my acne 2-3 times a day! Later I found out that treating your skin with acne products that much can and will make your skin worse. But enough about my success without further ado Here are 7 Tips To Get Rid Of Acne Before Prom1.Diet Change-Since you do have a little bit of time I recommended changing to a healthier diet if you do not already eat healthy. While greasy foods and sugar filled sodas don’t always cause acne, they certainly do not help stop it. You will notice dramatic results in your attitude towards life and you skin if you eat a more balanced diet including fruits and vegetables. Check out The Art Of Healthy Living for dieting tips.2.Exercise-If you are a couch potato or you are one the unbelievers that thinks there is no correlation between acne and exercise than you will probably have acne on prom day. Blood needs to circulate throughout your entire body so your skin can dispose of wastes properly. If you can’t dispose of wastes in your body than it is likely it will be discharged in the form of acne. Try exercising for at least 20 minutes a day. This will also cause you to drink more water which is also really good for acne. This is essential if you want to get rid of acne before prom.3.Use All natural supplements-Using natural supplements will help get rid of acne before prom quicker. Make sure you get good amounts of Vitamins A and E which are both good for skin and scarring. Use B vitamins to help with digestion and help convert food into energy. Try a honey facial for 15 minutes every night to help revitalize your skin. Try Omega 3,6, and 9 in the form of fish oil capsules. This will fight oily skin. Tomato pulp is good at breaking up oil as well.4.Clean your surroundings-If you don’t like to wash your clothes or sheets than perhaps it’s time. Often times bacteria from your pillow case, blankets, and dirty clothes make your skin more prone to acne. Change your sheets and pillow cases every few days. Always wear clean clothes. Wear loose fitting clothes if your having body acne problems.5.Determine whether treatment in necessary-If treatment is necessary I recommend Proactive or Acnezine. If you cannot afford or access those than you can try to substitute Over the counter products, but it may take longer and these products usually are too harsh for skin and only offer short term results. Also, avoid over exfoliating because it can irritate skin and cause pore walls to stick together.6.Cold Water-Always use cold water to rinse your face off. It may not feel as “comfortable” using cold water but it will open up your pores and stop your pore walls from sticking together as much. This is a often neglected tip when trying to get rid of acne before prom.7.Overnight Acne Cures -This is the guide my friend originally used and later showed me his techniques. The techniques found in this guide are all natural so you don’t have to worry about side effects. It is also guaranteed to work in 1 day! The best part about it, is that it is 100% Money Back Guaranteed. No over the counter product offers this, nor does Proactive or Acnezine. This is one of the main reasons I got rid of my acne so fast.Well now you know my secrets. I used these methods and got rid of my acne in less than a week. Some have done it as fast as overnight, but it all depends on the acne and the individual. Follow these tips and you should undoubtedly be able to get rid of acne before prom.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento